Many of our products are handmade from natural materials. A special product deserves a special treatment. That’s why there are icons on the label that tell you more about the specific characteristics of a product. Follow the tips and guidelines so that your purchase remains beautiful for as long as possible.
If you want to use this pot outside, drill a hole in the bottom of the pot. In this way the pot, and the roots of the plant, are protected against frost and excess water can drain away.
This product is handmade. Differences in colour, size, finish and appearance create an exclusive look. Every pot is truly unique!
This pot is suitable for indoors and outdoors. The pot is frost resistant with good drainage of excess water (see our potting guide for proper use). For indoor use, we recommend using a plastic inlay to ensure 100% water tightness.
We offer a 3 year warranty on this product. Reimbursement is offered provided that the product has been treated with the care and attention described in our guidelines on this page. If you would like to make a warranty request, this will be done through your point of sale. You can read more about this on the FAQ page.
This pot is lightweight. Always lift a pot with plant at the bottom if you want to move it.
The pot is frost-resistant with good drainage of excess water (see our potting method; correct use of pot with plant). With pot feet you give the pot even better drainage.
This pot is equipped with a water reservoir. It gives the plant a buffer in thirsty times, and at the same time keeps the roots free of too much water.
This product is eco-friendly. It is made from recycled and natural materials, and is fully recyclable.
• Make sure the burning candle is on a surface.
• Make sure the burning candle is 10 cm from the other candle
• Make sure you do not lose the burning candle
• Be careful with children and pets with a burning candle
• Do not place a burning candle in the windowsill
• Do not extinguish the burning candle with water or blow it out, but extinguish it.
• Do not hold the burning candle in your hands
• Ensure that no paper comes close to a burning candle
• Make sure that the burning candle is not skewed
• Make sure the wick of the candle is 1 cm long
• Beware of sunlight with the burning candle
• Make sure the candle is not higher than 75% of the total height of the room
• Do not touch the candle and the product while it is still hot
• This product is not suitable for children up to and including 10 years
This TS Gardendeco product is subject to weather influences and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
We recommend this potting method, for inside and outside. Place a layer of hydro granules in the bottom to act as a water reservoir and drainage. About 1/3 of the pot should be sufficient. Fill up the rest of the pot with potting soil and insert the plant. Press firmly and water well. Outdoor planters should have a drainage hole in the bottom, cover it with a felt layer or separation-cloth to avoid cluttering. With pot feet you give the pot an even better drainage.